? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

WOW

WOW!!! Thanksgiving was awesome!!! I had such a blast! My mom's side of the family came over, along with some of my good friends. There was sooo much food! Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, green chili (Pueblo style!!!), corn, pies, and soooo much more!!!! It was a GLORIOUS day of eating!!! I just loved it!!! Spending time with my family and friends, was a great time in my life. I was able to remember all the things I'm so greatful for in my life. The people I have in my life such as my family, my friends, pastor and first lady, church, and my awesome and adorable boyfriend that I can't wait to see on Christmas!!!!

Then Friday, we all set up our Christmas decorations. Set up our WHITE CHRISTMAS TREE!!! I just love it, it's so beautiful, white with red decorations...! Then some friends and family came over and we just celebrated Thanksgiving again, it was fun. Later on we went out SHOPPING...!!!!! WOOHOO!!! I was able to buy my brother's and my awesome boyfriend some of their gifts. Along with a few things for me and my mom. Then I treated my mom, cousins and a friend to Olive Garden. It was pretty good, and I had fun with all of them. I love them all very much!!!

Saturday, was another day of eating...hehe. Then I went to our annual Parade of Lights with my cuz Rich, my family and met up with some friends. It was so COLD...! Lem'me tell ya bout Colorado weather...IT'S FREEZING!!! But we still managed to have some fun. And as of right now, we are at my house hanging out spending some time together and obviously I'm updating this blog. I do have a few pics to post, but ya'll will have to wait until I find my camera so I can upload them...hehe.

Now...time to get all these holiday pounds down...work out and diet time!!! hehe...I hope you all had a great time and a great holiday!!! Can't wait for the next one...CHRISTMAS...!!!

2 comments:

God's Miracle said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!? I'M SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm also happy you had a great Thanksgiving. I will post some pictures and update my blog by Monday hopefully. My camera is kinda weird with its memory card hopefully it will work. but I figured its late so I will blog Sunday between service or Monday. Love you much

Miracle

Anonymous said...

Roc hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. Got your "Fanksdibing" text as little Peter would say. We love you and hope to see you for Christmas or New Years!

Liz