? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

God Answers Our Prayers!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your prayers for my uncle. I got news today that he got out of surgery at 2:30 a.m...! The doctors got 99% of the cancer and that the 1% they can get with radiation and that he'll be just fine...! PRAISE GOD!!!!! He will be in ICU for the next couple of days but thankfully God heard our prayers and guided the surgeons hands! And above all else, gave my uncle one more chance to make things right with God. Now let's just pray that God soon fills him and the rest of the family with the Holy Ghost!!!

Again, THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!! Girl I am so glad to hear that he is doing great. Keep me and my mom updated with his recovery! Love you girl!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

RAQUEL!!! IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR UNCLE UNTIL NOW. MY PHONE HAS BEEN MESSED UP AND MY HUSBAND ORDERED ME A NEW ONE BUT IT HASNT COME IN YET SO IF YOU CALLED OR TEXTED THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T RESPOND. BUT IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT HE'S DOING WELL. I WILL CALL YOU WHEN MY PHONE GETS IN AND WE CAN CHAT. I LOVE YOU AND WILL FOR SURE SEE YOU AT NO LIMITS!

AMY

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!