? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey ya'll this is just a little prayer request. I tried to post this earlier, but complications with the hospital's wifi wouldn't allow me to access my page to post...ugh...anyway...

I am asking for prayer for my Uncle Tommy and his family. He, if you don't know yet, has Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer - which affects the cells at the surface of the skin. The thing is that it went to his ear that now it's in his brain. He went so long with it untreated thinking it was just an ear ache that it became very dangerous and deadly. In October he had surgery but the doctors were only able to get 52% of the cancer. They were scared to go in any further because the tumor was on the brain wall and they said it's too dangerous so they would continue with radiation and wait until Nov. 10 to try and get the rest. Well, Nov. 10 has come and go, and we were at the hospital all day. And by the time I left which was about 8:30 P.M. he was still in the O.R. He was in surgery way longer than they said which was only to be a 12 hour surgery.

If you don't remember, my aunt Lucille was dying from a kidney failure and was very sick. Well, God allowed my uncle Tommy to be a match and he donated his kidney to my aunt. To this day my aunt is still alive and doing well for all that she's been through. But now it's my uncle and again he is going through another major operation.

He was stable when we left and the last surgeon was working on him. We are still in need of prayer for him and the family. Especially for his salvation above anything else. This seems to have been a wake up call as my mom and I have been able to see an open door and witness to him and he's actually listening. So please help us pray that my uncle and aunt and their sons/families see the miracle power of our God, Jesus and that their hearts be open to God and they receive the Holy Ghost...!

Thanks again, and I will continue to keep you posted with the progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for your uncle. Call me and keep us all posted. Love you girl.

Shayla

Anonymous said...

roc i remember u tellin me about your uncle i hope he is doing better. call me or i will call you to find out how hes doing. and thank u for your prayers last nite it helped.

your friend
jonathan L.F