? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Richie

Richard I just want to take a moment to talk about the greatest and the best lil' buddy!!! I've known this lil' guy (not so little anymore) since the day he was born. He is like my brother. He and his mother are very good and close friends. I've had the honor to watch him grow into what God wants him to be. Watch as God's plan unfolds right before our very eyes. He is a very talented young man (watch out girls - his big sister is watchin'!). He plays the organ and piano like nobody I know. He sings and plays with annointing and gives God his all while doing it. He's a natural and not only is he musically talent. But he's a good kid, that loves God with all his heart. I'm proud to call Richie my "puffness". He's probably gonna kill me for saying that. But I'm very proud of him. I love this boy like he's my brother. We are all very proud of you Richie and can't wait to see the rest of God's blessings fall into your life. And you become stronger in Him each day and follow God's plan for your life. We love ya bubba!!!
Your big sis/"cousin" hehe...Roc







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey GIRL!!!!
This is bri from lakeside, California. I miss ya tons!When are you coming back home to CA? Well visit my page its:
www.caringbridge/visit/ourgirlbri
Well i better go.... luv ya lots!!
Briana

Anonymous said...

OMW - Lil Richie is getting so big and handsome! I've heard he is becoming a pro on that piano. I knew he had it in him, he takes after his mom and aunt and his grandpa. Well girly keep the blogs rolling. Love you and miss you!

EC