? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving!!! "Gobble-Gobble"

I just can not wait for this Thanksgiving. Yes, I enjoy the other holidays but Thanksgiving is just seriously one of my favorites!!! This is the one time of year that I really get to enjoy the holiday with the majority of my family. All of my aunts and uncles getting together at my house, along with my cousins and now some coming with their little families they started. My grandma and grandpa coming over. And there are always friends droppin' by to say hello and get some green chili. Yummy! Then the following Friday night, our Youth goes to help the other families eat their left overs, going from house to house starting with salads at the first house, soup at another, appetizers at another, dinner at another and then dessert at the last house where we all stay and party and play games!!! It's gonna be a great but most-likely cold Thanksgiving, but when free food is involved we can't say no to that!

My favorite Thanksgiving foods are, Turkey (woohoo), mashed potatoes, corn and green chili. I'm not big on sweets but pies are always good and me and my friend this year are going to make pies at her house, plus one of my aunts always makes these awesome pies!!!

But besides eating (hehe) my favorite thing to do during this time is to spend it with the people I love and the ones I care most about. This year is just going to be so great! Right before Thanksgiving this year, God put a few special people in my life as new friends and some old friends. Friends for life, that's for sure. This year I get to spend my Thanksgiving with all that was listed in the first paragraph and one of my new friends for sure.

I'm so thankful that God placed my family and my friends in my life. I want to thank each and every one of them so much for just being great and doing all that they can to be by my side and with my family in times of need. Or even when they just had a burden to be a blessing. I'd be lost with out you all. I love you all very much! Thanks for another or for some of you a new and awesome year. I pray that we have many more blessed years together!

Then after Thanksgiving - shopping for CHRISTmas!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! I pray that you have a great one and enjoy the time you have with the people God placed in your life!

3 comments:

God's Miracle said...

Raquel, are you happy now? I finally got a blog. haha. It's not updated like you and everyone else would like. But hope you have a great thanksgiving we will chat soon. love you!

Miracle

Unknown said...

Hey.....Girly How are you doing.
This is sis Gracy from lakeside
just wanted to give you my email address graciepenn@hotmail.com
keep in touch g2g god bless.
love ya,

Raquel said...

Miracle - hey girl, I had a great Thanksgiving...you know me...eating all the food lol. Miss you, can't wait to see you soon!!!

Sis. Gracy!!!! How I miss you and your cooking, but most of all I miss all the fun times we had at your house. I miss you and love you tons. I will email you, promise!!!