? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Just A Few Pics

The Before Revolution Live Youth Service Pics!!!

...And now the After Affect...










Uh, lack of sleep!!!!! LOL, after a holy ghost filled Youth Service!!! LOL



Ahh...Just havin a good time at church!





Princess Pharoh...lol...having a lil' too much fun with the Sunday School props...!









Salt and Peppa!!!













Lolita, Cherry and I at the South's Annual Madrigal Dinner...Woohoo!!!!



My Boys, I just love em, Mitch (lil' bro), Miguel (lil' bro), Jordan (my cuz) and Joel (lil' Joely)

I have no idea what we were laughing at, but at least we are laughing!!!



Me and my amiga, Mel with our cheesy grins, hehe




At Youth Service me and my awesome lil' cousin Jordan. I love him to "def"...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pix of u makin ur faces...oh wait is it ur natural look? lol, jk.

jen lord said...

hi you!!! dunno if you remember me but i live in Dallas. :o) i saw on Everyone's Apostolic that you have a blog.... i love your outfit!

jen lord said...

dallas is dallas... freezing one day, feeling like spring the next, lol! i'm sure colorado is beautiful with the snow and all. will you be coming to winter heritage?