? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 22, 2008

Family, Friends and KEVIN

This Christmas season was by far the best in my life! Granted a few friends were not able to stay here but "Santa" brought me my Christmas present, his name is Kevin!!! I was so excited to see him and cried when we took him back to Santa's Sleigh (airport) lol. I miss him so much but it will be soon that we will see each other soon. Can't wait!!!! Here is a few pics of all the fun we had with friends and family...


Us with Grandma


Miguelito and I being silly


Miguel and Kev


Mitchell and I being silly





Me and Tammy








At the house










"Haha" and I







Me and Jackie










Ash and Rey








Steve, Letty, Me and Kev










Me and Miss Anna










Miguel and Melanie











At The Nature Center










Our Shadows...!









My Lil' Clone...lol













Miss Tori and I



GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS...







Just havin some fun down Mamma Clarks...!













Leave it to us girls to do crazy things!!! Life of the party!!!!










Bishop Elder and My Kevin - The Two Best and my favorite Bass Guitar Players in Pentecost...!


Us ladies on a serious note...lol

Me and Miguel at the Airport Christmas Morning Waiting For Kevin


We "didn't know" this was being takin...lol - Thanks Letty!!!
JUST HAVIN FUN
Carly With Her Uncle Kevin

The Music Boys

Us crazy people...lol
A great last day together with great friends...

1 comments:

MissionsAngel said...

YEE HAWWWW what a Christmas for all eh?? Looks like you had a wonderful time =) Can't wait to see you again girl!!!