? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Mommy


My MOMMY!!! She means the world to me. My mother has this undying love for her children. I know and have been around many mothers and there is no one that comes close to my mom. She is a woman after God. She's in prayer at all times and is my hero. You see, I am lucky to have MY mom. Because most mothers don't get to pick their kids but my mom was given that chance. And when that chance came up, she picked me. Not even knowing what I would look like. Just made sure my biological mother was always healthy and doing the right things to take care of her (my mom) child. She was there when I was born and the first to hold me. My biological mother, who I am thankful for, I just want to tell you thank you for allowing my mom and dad to be the ones to adopt me.

My mom always wanted to have kids, so that is why they adopted me and have and still do love me as her own. But 10 years later comes my little brother, Miguel, weighing in at a huge 1 lb 8 ounces...! Yes I did say 1 as in one pound. He is a miracle! My mom had him at 25 weeks and he made it. No health problems, just a perfect little boy. He loves to play the drums, he can sing, but right now not into it. He's a very caring but energetic little boy who loves God and is Holy Ghost filled and baptized in JESUS NAME!!! But even though he is of her blood they don't treat us any different and always tell us that they love us equally. And you know, I truly believe her and am amazed.

Sorry ya'll but my momma is the best mommanims in the whole wide world and I'd be lost without her, she is my best friend....LOVE YOU MOM!!!

3 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Hey friend, I just came across your blog and am so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. I was so impressed with your calm inner strength... and especially the way you take care of your "first lady." I love that you call her that. She is a one-of-a-kind awesome woman. I hope all is going well for you at school. Maybe I will have the chance to hear you play sometime.
Love ya, Von

Vonney said...

Hey Cousin!!! (: Welcome to blogland! Pastor Elder is here for the recording and did he evermore PREACH this morning! It was powerful! When are you coming back out??? No Limits?? Love you! Keep in touch! Tell your mommy I said Hi! (:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me a lot of my mom. It's good to see someone else loves their mom as much as I do. Hope to see you at WCC and NL!

Love You

Cristina