? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Servants

Being a servant for God and His Ministry is such an important thing in my life. We all want to be servants of God but do we want to be servants FOR God?

Well, as for me, I know I want to be a servant both of God AND for God. That includes His ministries, His people, and The Men and Women He has placed in our lives.

I believe that we all need to reach out to our ministries and help them out. Even if it's as simple as a single hand shake or a friendly smile. Even a simple hey Bro./Sis. prayin' for ya. That is a blessing in itself for someone to tell you that they are keeping you in their prayers.

We always like to say, oh let the guys do it, which yes is a good thing. But ladies both young and well, a lil' seasoned we too can help and be servants. Help your First Lady by just carrying her purse or asking if there is anything she needs even if it looks like there may not be anything, ask and DO anyway.

God revealed this to me when I was a young teenager and I can't tell you how much God has blessed me and the ministry we were all servants to. We need to "Create A Culture Of Encouragement" (Go CGC) Everyone needs a little encouragement. So just be there for the ministry in any way shape or form and watch God's blessings fall upon your lives and theirs...!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. You really do seem to be a true servant of God. I am impressed. Your cousin has told me alot about you and you seem to meet up to what she says. Hope to meet you soon. (:

PS you are very pretty (: