? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mini Update

Okay so you all are probably wondering what happened to my blog...well, I just have been so busy I have actually forgot about updating it. I am working on getting more pictures updated. Along with more information for the wedding.

While we were in Sacramento for No Limits we did take some engagement pictures. Then Kevin was able to fly back with me and we had my best friends husband take some more engagement pictures here in Pueblo. So as soon as we get some we will be posting them. As well as posting some information on our wedding website once it's up and running correctly.

So...stay tuned for more information!!!!!

Raquel and Kevin

0 comments: