? ??????????????Hope Blooms (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (96 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7550 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hope Blooms (Pink)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (97 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8436 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sketched Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Mini Update...

Okay, so as many of you know...I am now engaged to the fabulous, awesome, anointed, holy ghost filled young man, Kevin Goward.

It's been a great relationship, and I am so happy that he is the one for me. He truly has a heart after God. I can't wait to start the rest of my life with him.

I know everybody wants details...BUT...you all will have to WAIT...!!!! I am going to post pics with the story soon. Just right now...I am at the airport and can't exactly do that. But I promise, all the engagement information you all want will be posted soon. PROMISE...!


TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comments:

jen lord said...

awww! major congrats!!!